SFS Achievements & Events
Summer Fields School has become a Microsoft Incubator Showcase School.
We are excited to be a part of this exclusive global community and journey in creating an environment of innovation in education using technology. We are on the way to sharing ideas, trying new approaches, and facilitating teachers and students with innovative and informative teaching learning experience.
Summer Fields School is a part of International Project , ‘School Enterprise Challenge under ‘Teach A Man to Fish’ , which is an initiative by the Tony Blair Foundation, under the aegis of the British Council. It teaches senior secondary students various 21st century skills such as leadership, communication, entrepreneurship, collaboration and many more. Then trains them to create products, sell those products and eventually use the proceeds for social welfare initiatives.
SFS has been ranked in the top schools of India ranking 2021 at the “22nd World Education Summit Awards” organized by Digital Learning
SFS has been placed among the top ranking schools of the nation. Principal Ms. Urmimala Sudhakar has been presented with the Special Principal Recognition Award by Education Excellence awards 2021.
- “IGRAASP” is a curated weekly news capsule specially designed for children of all age groups.This news channel is aired on youtube.
- For Earth day celebration ; Students of grade VIII to XII participated in an International video conference as a part of “Global Citizenship”.
- The Investiture Ceremony was conducted to Form a council of newly elected students to develop confidence, face challenges & undertake responsibilities.
- Science Fes t”Eureka 2022″ was organized for students to demonstrate Scientific bent of mind.
- Play – Date was organized at Cyber Hub, Gurgaon to build confidence , creativity and bonding with peers & parents through interesting activities like Hopscotch, Hit the stumps, Theatre workshop art & Canvas, etc.
- Rashtriya Poshan Maah was celebrated enthusiastically by the students of SFS. This has been initiated by the CBSE to share / offer a nutritious meal with at least one child from underprivileged sections of society.
- Students are given career counselling.. Workshops on Cyber security, Mine craft and make code.
- World space science webinar for students of classes VII to X. It was hosted by Mrs. Ashwini Ramesh, former ISRO scientist and aerospace engineer.
Student Achievements and Awards
- Sudeeptanshu of Class XA secured the Third position in an Inter School Competition, ‘Chitrankan’, organized by Amity International School, Sector 46.
- The brilliant artists of Summer Fields School, Gurugram, brought back two prizes from the event, ‘Hues of Freedom Painting Competition’ held at DPSG, Sushant Lok. Yashvi Aggarwal of Class VIII secured the second position for ‘Mera Shehar Mere Pehchaan’. Rishita Mangla of class XC secured the second position for ‘Sustainable Development’.
- At the Event ‘ABHIVYAKTI’ conducted by Gyan Mandir Public School, Naraina, Delhi our students secured special prizes in 2 events namely ‘Twinkling Toes’ and ‘Smarnika’.
- In the Intach flower fusion challenge Neillanjana Shrivastav of class 10 C secured the 2nd position.
- Yashwi Aggarwal of VIII A secured the second position in Folk Art Painting event at an Inter School Competition, ‘Renaissance’, conducted by New Era Public School, Dwarka.
- Aastha Pattnaik and Tanmay Goel, both of Summer Fields School, have made their school and state proud by being the winners for the MPEDA Marine Quiz Contest 2022. They represented Haryana State and were declared 4th Nationally at the finals held at Kochi on August 23, 2022.
- The budding artists of Summer Fields School brought home the First Prize at The Army Public School for the 29th TAPSFEST 2022. Charu Jain and Muneba Khan created beautiful paintings for the event Graffiti.
- The brilliant commerce students of Summer Fields School won the second position at The Army Public School for the 29th TAPSFEST 2022. Sakshi Sachdeva, Garvita rana and Yashvi Aggarwal performed very well for the event Shark Tank.
- “Global Peace Initiated by SFS student Ambassadors and winning runners up position in this International Challenge” –
- “School Enterprise Challenge- 2021 Bronze Level Award to SFS”- International Level Initiative.An educational programme that teaches business & life skills.It supports teachers & students to plan & set up real businesses at their school.
- Advik Sharma XII A has been adjudged as National Best Speaker in the GDP vs GNH debate.
- Riya Jadon of class VIII secured the 1st position in ITC golf & country club Manesar tournament held between 26-27 Aug’21.
- Riya Jadon of class VIII won the 2nd prize in 1-Cup junior girls category B golf Tournament.
- Lavanya Jadon of class X B won the 1st prize in 1-Cup Junior girls category organized by Greens to Glory.
- * Ace golfer sisters Riya and Lavanya have stepped into the International arena in Thailand in establishing their winning streak at the tournament.
- Imadul Hasan Khan of class XII has been awarded with the certificate for outstanding Performance during the 6th All India Ravinder Phagna under 17 cricket tournament. He was also adjudged as man of the match.
- Abeer Yadav of Grade VIII won the Runner’s up Trophies for Roll ball , a skating event. He is selected for Delhi skating Nationals.
- SFS students won laurel’s at the 8th Yogathon 2022, held at N.K. Bagrodia Public School Dwarka. Anchal Lohia grade VIII won the silver medal & Ayush Dubey won the Bronze medal.
The Teachers of SFS are tech enabled and Microsoft certified .
Our HOD Computer Science , Ms. Taruna Mongia was felicitated with the ‘Acharya Award 2021’ on Teacher’s Day for her contribution in the field of education by ‘Experience Japan’
On the occasion of ‘Teachers’ Day’, Bharat Vikas Parishad shortlisted teachers from all schools across Delhi NCR, to be honoured with medals and certificates. This initiative is taken every five years. Ms Rupali Chaudhary, Ms Vandana Jolly and Ms Esha Taluja were the proud recipients of this award.
It is indeed a matter of pride for the school, to be recognised and acknowledged by such esteemed organisations.