The following practices will lead to strict disciplinary action:-
- Bullying and use of abusive language.
- Violence in any form.
- Disrespect and discourtesy towards teachers.
- Disfiguring or damaging school property.
- Carrying costly articles or electronic gadgets like cell phones, cameras, iPods, etc.
- Smoking, drinking or taking drugs.
- Misconduct in the school transport will result in the student concerned being suspended from availing school transport.
- The school reserves the right to suspend / rusticate a student whose conduct is unbecoming and unsuitable to the school. Warning cards will be issued to the regular defaulters. On issue of the third warning card, the student will be issued a T. C.
PUNCTUALITY AND ATTENDANCE
- Students are not allowed to go home once they come to school in the morning.
- The late corners will have to go back home unless the parents personally explain the reason for the delay or send a proper note.
- A student absent for more than five consecutive days without prior information will be considered as withdrawn from the school even if the fees have been paid.
- Students must have a minimum of 75% attendance during the academic year in order to be eligible to appear in the Annual Examination. Promotion to the next class will be as per CBSE Examination bylaws.
- Students should be punctual and regular to school.
- Students should be in proper school uniform with ID Card.
- Students must groom themselves as per school norms.
- It is mandatory for all students to bring the Almanac along with their text books, exercise books and stationery everyday as per the class time table.
- All students are expected to be courteous at all times and maintain discipline within the school premises.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school premises during the school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
- The Mobile phones must be deposited at the school reception in case a student brings it inadvertently.
- Playing Holi or bursting crackers within the school premises and the school transport is prohibited. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with.
- Bicycles should be parked and locked at the cycle stand.