RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
- Parents are required to inform the school of any change in address, telephone numbers or transport.
- Parents are requested to send the perforated sheets (Student’s Personal Data and Health Card) duly filled & signed to the class teacher within the 1st week of receiving the almanac.
- Leave application must be sent to the school when a student takes leave.
- Parents who make independent transport arrangements by Vans / Rickshaws for their wards will be fully responsible for the safety and security of their children. They must ensure police verification of drivers, rickshaw pullers appointed by them. All safety measures should be taken to avoid any untoward incident.
- In case of sickness a Medical Certificate must be attached to the leave application and submitted the following day.
- Any kind of planned leave requires prior sanction from the Principal. However, in case of unplanned leave, the leave application should be sent the following day.
- Fill and send the feedback form whenever provided as your feedback is important to us.
- Fee to be paid on time as per the schedule given in the almanac.
Fee bill for each quarter will be distributed by the respective class teacher in the first week of every quarter.
LAST DATE OF FEE DEPOSIT:
Apr – June
July – September
October – December
January - March
If the due date specified above is a holiday, the last date will be the preceding day and not the following day. Fee is to be paid between 9:00am to 1:00 pm on working days to the school cashier at the school counter and a proper receipt should be obtained. Kindly do not misplace/lose the fee slip, to avoid late fee fine. Post-dated, corrected and overwritten cheques will not be accepted.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Fees may be deposited in the Bank or by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Online mode in favour of ‘Summer fields school’.
LATE FEE FINE
If the fee is not paid on time, the same may be deposited with a fine of Rs. 10/- day till the 15th of the second month of that quarter.
If the fee is not paid by the 15th day of the second month of that quarter, the name of the child will be struck off the school rolls. The child may be re-admitted only on payment of all arrears and re-admission fee/charges.
In case a cheque issued for any payment is dishonoured by the bank on its presentation for insufficient funds or any other reason, a penalty of ?500 will be charged.
The school provides transport facility to its students. All bus routes and stops are planned and fixed by the school. Students can avail of the school transport subject to availability of seats. All school buses are equipped with GPS and CCTV cameras. A lady guard / teacher is deputed in all buses in addition to the bus conductor.
Transport Fee will be charged for eleven months only in an academic session. Transport fee is payable in advance by the 10th day of the quarter to which the bill relates, after which a fine will be levied at the rate mentioned in the fee booklet. The school should not be held responsible in case of any accident, injury to the children beyond the control of authorities.
- Students are expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The bus drivers are authorized to stop the bus only at the designated stops. The bus will not wait for the late comers.
- All students are expected to give bus attendance.
- Students should stand in a queue at the stop and use handrails while boarding the bus.
- Immediately after boarding, students should occupy the seats and should not travel on the foot board.
- Students must not move around or extend any part of their body out of the bus while the bus is in motion.
- No sharp object / weapon of any kind is allowed in the bus.
- Student will be held responsible for any damage to the bus
caused by negligence or vandalism.
- Transport facility will be withdrawn / suspended in case any student is found using foul language / showing unruly behaviour like shrieking, shouting, fighting, bullying, distracting the driver, littering the bus, throwing things out of bus and damaging the bus.
- Pre-Primary and Primary children should be picked up from the bus stop either by parents or by an authorised adult.
- If parents fail to reach the bus stop on time, children will be brought back to school and parents will have to pick them up from the school.
- The application form for availing of bus facility / discontinuation / change is given at the back of the almanac.
- Any kind of misconduct / rash driving by the driver must be reported to the school authorities immediately.
WITHDRAWAL FROM SCHOOL AND SCHOOL TRANSPORT
- In case of withdrawal from school / school transport, one calendar month’s clear notice must be submitted to school on the prescribed form available in the school, failing which one month’s fee will be charged in lieu of the notice period.
- Those who leave the school in the month of May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June.
- The security money will be refunded by cheque only. Admission fee is non-refundable.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all dues of the school are settled.