Students appear for the C.B.S.E. Board Examination in Class X and XII In class IX, students are trained to take the same. Hence the curriculum planning, assessment and promotion policies are the same as those to be followed for class X and laid down by CBSE. The school follows two language system.
Following subjects are taught and assessed :
- Language 1: English
- Language 2: Any one of Hindi, Sanskrit, French
- Social Science
- Computer Applications
- Visual and Performing Arts where students selects one activity of his / her choice out of Art, Craft, Indian Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Indian Classical and Folk Dance.
- Work Education where students select one activity of his / her interest out of Gardening, Cookery and Block printing etc.
- Health and Physical Education
Senior Secondary School: Classes XI and XII
- By the time a Summerite comes to class XI, he is confident of making his stream choice and the school offers a variety of subjects to the students to choose from.
- Classes XI and XII are also located in the ‘A’ Block of DLF City – 1, Gurugram. As per the directive of CBSE, the following 4 Streams are offered with associated subjects:
- English (Core
- Computer Science/ Psychology/Economics/ Home Science/ Painting/ Physical Education/ Legal Studies/ Marketing/ Informatics Practices/ Yoga
- English (Core)
- Computer Science/ Psychology/ Economics/ Mathematics/Home Science/ Painting/ Physical Education/ Legal Studies/ Marketing/ Informatics Practices/ Yoga
- Geography/ Psychology
- Political Science
- Economics / Painting
- Computer Science/ Psychology/ Mathematics/ Home Science/ Painting/ Physical Education/ Legal Studies/ Marketing/ Informatics Practices/ Yoga
- Business Studies
- Computer Science / Psychology / Mathematics / Home Science / Painting / Physical Education / Legal Studies/ Marketing/ Informatics Practices/ Yoga
Internal Assessment of academic subjects as well as the following is undertaken:
- Work Experience
- Physical Education
- General Studies